Saturday, May 17, 2003

Desensitization to Medicine Rotation

I haven't blogged for a while. It's either I'm just too busy to blog or it's just I don't have anything to blog about. Anyways, one of my friends told me that I always talk about the toxicities of medicine, which is true. That's what I write about because it's what's happening to me right now - TOXIC. But just for a change, I would not talk about it. I'll try my best but don't count on it. Medicine is just getting the hang of it. It's all about desensitization. When you're exposed to the same stimuli over and over again, you tend to get desensitized. But of course there's always an exception - when you are at the Admitting Conference with Dr. Go. Every medical clerk would agree with me on that one.

I haven't watched a movie in a month now. And probably I won't be able to watch a movie at the moviehouse till this medicine rotation ends. I look forward to my next rotation which is community medicine at Sapang Palay, Bulacan.